Castle Hill Fitness offers Rehabilitative Exercise in several different forms. Rehabilitative exercise helps a person suffering from an illness or injury to restore lost skills and regain maximum self-sufficiency. Our team of fitness professionals is here for you! Our personal trainers have successfully helped clients reduce pain, improve function, improve strength, increase flexibility, and reduce the risk of re-occurrence.
CASTLE HILL FITNESS REHAB SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Pilates – Pilates is a specific series of exercises that address the body as a whole, including the breath, nervous system, alignment, balance, and attention to how the muscles move and stabilize the joints.
- Mobility & Stretching
- Pain Management see the study linking physical exercise as a non-pharmacological treatment of chronic pain
- Water Therapy – at our 360 location
- Acupuncture – Acupuncture is an ancient system that utilizes needles and a combustible plant fiber known as Moxa applied to the skin to treat various conditions.
- Muscular Activation Therapy or M.A.T. – at our 360 location
- Structural Integration – Structural Integration is a modality that focuses on releasing restrictions of the fascia. When this happens, the muscles move more fluidly & efficiently, allowing the body to return to an aligned & balanced state.
Also, we have a list of preferred doctors and medical professionals that can assist you in finding your optimal path to health. Whether it’s finding a trusted source for surgery, cancer treatment, or physical therapy – we stand behind these providers to give you the best care.
MEET OUR DOWNTOWN REHABILITATIVE EXERCISE EXPERTS
Click a headshot to read a short professional bio…
- Alon KayOn-Site
- Cassandra Henkiel
- Desi KoomeOn-Site
- Heather QuiringOn-Site
- Jae Hoon Lim
- Jaime Frugé-WalneOn-Site
- Jerry GerlichOn-Site
- Juan AnguianoOn-Site
- Lindsay LarkOn-Site
- Michele Melkerson-GranrydOn-Site
- Rachael BerceyOn-Site
- Sara GaronzikOn-Site
- Shannon DolanOn-Site
- Stephanie Wright
- Tara PenawellOn-Site
- Thomas DamronOn-Site
- Veera Korjala