We observe a 24-hour cancellation policy on all personal services. All sessions must be canceled 24-hours in advance to the time of the appointment. If you do not cancel in time, you will be charged the full amount of the session.
Virtual Class Cancellations: You can cancel online or in the app up to 30-minutes before class start time. No fee for no-shows. If you know you can't make the class, please advance cancel to give others your spot. Once you advance cancel your class pass will be unused and added back to your account.
In-Person Class Late Arrivals: If you don't get checked in by the class start time, you may have your spot given to a waiting client. If you're delayed, call our front desk at (512) 478-4567 ASAP so your spot can stay reserved – we want you to make your class!
In-Person Class Cancellations: Cancel online or in the app up to 4-hours before class start time. Once you advance cancel your class pass will be unused and added back to your account. Late Cancels/No-Shows: If you no show or cancel and it's less than 4-hours before class start time, you will be marked as a late cancel and your class will not be returned to account. Due to the limited size of this program, you will incur a fee of $20. Please be courteous to those on a waitlist and keep your schedule updated and cancel in advance.
Outdoor Weather Policy: Outdoor classes will not meet if the rain chance is 70%. Any class canceled due to weather will be refunded. You will be notified the night before.
How Waitlists Work: If a class is full you can join a waitlist on the app or on the website. If space opens up you will be added to the class list automatically. You will receive an email and/or text, so please make sure your email or text notifications are on. Find your position on the waitlist in your personal profile schedule on the app or website.
Please note the In-Person Class cancellation policy applies to waitlist clients. If you get moved into the class list and cannot attend then cancel your spot. If you do not do anything and don’t attend the class you will be charged a no-show fee.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have implemented new measures that not only align with state guidelines but go beyond what you’ll find anywhere else. View our COVID-19 health and safety measures here.
In order to minimize the risk of disease transmission as well as extend the life of our equipment, participants in the fitness center are required to abide by the following while working out:
- Patrons must wear appropriate attire at all times. Offensive, suggestive, or overly revealing attire is unacceptable.
- Patrons must wear shoes with a closed toe and closed heel. Clothing that is not allowed while exercising:
- Garments with belts, metal rivets, or exposed zippers.
- Excessively loose clothing – this type could get caught in equipment.
- Street clothing materials, such as denim, canvas, or military fatigues can compromise safety and are prohibited.
- Dark-soled shoes that mar the floors, boots, dress shoes, open toes, sandals, or flip flops are prohibited
* Dress code parameters may be adjusted to accommodate certain class formats that require no shoes (Barre, Yoga, Pilates) – Going barefoot is only appropriate during those classes and in those studios.
Appropriateness of the clothing will be held to the discretion of Castle Hill administrative staff. If clients do NOT adhere to the dress code, they will be asked to change or to leave for the day.
Service providers or trainers that are not employed by Castle Hill Fitness are prohibited to perform their services in our facility. Thank you for helping us to support and respect our Castle Hill Fitness staff.
- Always check in at the front desk with your name or member card
- Please wear appropriate shoes & attire while on the gym floor. Please see our dress code for appropriate attire.
- Use towels sparingly & return them to designated hampers
- Dispose of trash in waste bins, plastic in recycling bins, and composting in compost bins
- Return props & mats, especially those borrowed from classrooms
- Do not take indoor mats &/or soft medicine balls outside for any reason
- Always spray down equipment & mats after use
- Re-rack rubber weight plates after use
- Be considerate and allow others to "work in" on a piece of equipment while you rest or in between sets - especially when the floor is busy.
- Use a spotter when handling heavy free weights
- Do not jerk, slam, or drop weights
- Schedule a FREE orientation at our front desk if you are unfamiliar with any equipment
- Children under the age 14 must be supervised by a parent or trainer at all times. Please see our Policy on Minors for additional details.
- Report any maintenance issues to the front desk immediately
- Show kindness & patience to everyone around you
- We want to limit cell phone use, please see our Mobile Device Policy for additional details.
- We listen! Please express your concerns with a manager before they turn into problems
Say it's not so! We hate to see you leave, but we pride ourselves on making the account adjustment process way easier than other gyms. Did you know you can also freeze your membership and pause your draft for up to 4 months a year?? See Memberships - Freeze Policy for more info!
If you still need to cancel, please read below to find out the specifics.
Month-to-Month Memberships: You can submit a cancellation request at any time with written notice. Requests must be received at least 10 days before your next billing date to take effect before your next auto draft.
Commitment Memberships: If a cancellation request is received prior to the end of an initial commitment period and a discount was applied, you will pay the difference of what you would’ve paid for the months that you've used in the initial commitment period.
Prepaid Memberships: There are no refunds for early termination, but the remainder of the membership may be transferred to a family member or friend.
We understand that there may be times when you cannot make use of the club for medical or personal reasons, and therefore we offer our members the opportunity to freeze their membership.
You may freeze your membership in 1-month increments for up to 4 months in a calendar year under the following terms:
- Your account is in good standing with all required fees paid.
- You submit your freeze request 10-days prior to your next bill dates. Freezes cannot be instated retroactively.
- The freeze fee is $25/month for Premier level members and complimentary for VIP/VIP Plus level members.
- Medical freezes are complimentary at any membership level and members must submit a note from a doctor for verification.
Putting your membership on freeze extends the renewal date of your membership contract as well as any prepaid personal training package sessions by the number of frozen months.
A freeze does not apply to situations in which Castle Hill Fitness must be closed due to loss of power or other circumstances out of our control.
Whether you’re here to visit our spa, take a class, train with someone, or do your own thing — Castle Hill Fitness is your sanctuary. The following mobile device policy is designed to enhance the experience of all our clients while you escape outside distractions and demands:
- Mobile device conversations may be taken in designated areas, while being mindful of others
- If wearing headphones, mobile devices may be used for listening to audio, watching videos, and using fitness-related applications.
- Please do not use your mobile devices during classes. If you are awaiting an important call or need your phone to assist you in the class, alert your instructor beforehand.
- For your safety, please no phone conversations while exercising or using equipment.
- For the privacy of all, photography and/or videotaping is not allowed without prior authorization of any person who is visible.
- Photography and/or videotaping is strictly prohibited in the locker rooms. Please take phone conversations outside
If at any point the use of your mobile device interferes with your safety or the experience of others, you will be asked to take it outside.
Animals other than service animals are not allowed to enter the Castle Hill Fitness building. As well, to protect the safety of our clients and their pets, we do not allow unattended dogs to be left anywhere on Castle Hill Fitness premises.
Planning a visit to Castle Hill Fitness? Bring your ID. For the safety of our members and guests, a photo ID is required at your first visit.
Children under the age of 10 are not allowed in the gym facilities. Members are welcome to bring children between the ages of 10 and 13 to the gym to work out under the supervision of a parent for free. Children are not allowed in the pool areas unless participating in a swim lesson.
If you are signed up for an event and find you cannot make it, please alert us as soon as possible. We will give a full refund for cancellations 7 or more days in advance. No refunds will be given for no shows or 48 hours before an event. Castle Hill Fitness reserves the right to cancel programs at any time – for which we offer full refunds.
Thank you for your interest in swim lessons at Castle Hill Fitness 360. The following policies and guidelines are designed to make the time you and your swimmer spend with us safe and fun. We appreciate your business!
SCHEDULING APPOINTMENTS & CANCELLATIONS
- Swim lessons are available for ages 3 and older. Children must be potty trained.
- Please make all appointments and schedule adjustments directly with your instructor.
- We require at least 24-hour notice of cancellation to avoid being charged for the lesson.
ON THE DAY OF YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Be on time. Swim lessons may not be automatically extended due to late arrivals.
- When you arrive, please check in at the front desk.
- Please make sure your child has visited the bathroom prior to their lesson.
- Children must be supervised by their parent/guardian before and after their swim lessons.
- Please note: Free swim for children is not allowed before or after a lesson.
- Parents must stay onsite at CHF360 during swim lessons.
- Parents must be available to take their children to the restroom during lessons if necessary.
- Please no food on the pool deck, hot tub, or sauna areas.
WHAT TO WEAR & BRING TO A LESSON
- A bathing suit is required in the swimming pool, hot tub, sauna and steam areas.
- Female swim students are asked to wear one-piece swim suits.
- Goggles that do not cover the nose are highly recommended.
- Swim cap or pony tail is suggested for long hair.
- Fins and other equipment may be suggested by your instructor.
There are two areas for changing clothes – 2 private bathrooms upstairs and the locker rooms on the main floor.
- In the locker rooms, children age 4 and over must change in the room of their gender with a parent/guardian.
- Children age 13 and under must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times in the locker rooms.
- No running on the pool deck.
- No horseplay, jumping or diving is allowed in the pool or wet areas.
- In the event of lightning or thunder in the vicinity of CHF360, the pool, and wet areas (hot tub, steam and saunas) will be cleared for a minimum of 15 minutes from the last strike.
- Children age 13 and under are not allowed in the pool or hot tub unless accompanied by a CHF360 swim instructor. Parents may not take their child into the water with them.