We observe a 24-hour cancellation policy on all personal services. You can cancel your appointment online up to 24 hours in advance. Late cancellation fees are equal to the booked service.
Avoid getting late cancelled! Check in with the front desk before you enter class! Cancel your class reservation 4 hours or more before class start time to avoid a cancellation fee (see no shows/late cancels)
- Reservation – payment or an active membership is required to reserve your spot in a class online or through the app. You can reserve online or on the app for classes two days in advance. The sooner you reserve for a class the more likely you are to get a spot. Walk-ins are available on a first come basis. Read more about our recent reservation policy change...
- Cancellation – you may cancel your reservation online or in the MindBody Connect App without penalty up to 4 hours prior to class start; once you advance cancel your class pass will be unused and added back to your account for future use. Customer Service staff will not be able to early cancel your class reservation for you.
- Arrivals/Late Arrivals – You must make every effort to arrive early and check in at the front desk for class. If you do not get checked in by the class start time you risk being accidentally charged a no-show fee or have your spot given to someone who is waiting.
- Be on time. Anyone who has not arrived by class start time to a fully reserved class without prior notice will have their spot given to a waiting list client. If you are delayed, let our front desk know immediately so your spot can stay reserved. CALL (512) 478-4567. If you don’t get a hold of us hit redial and keep trying until you do – we want you to make your class.
- No Show/Late Cancels – Cancellations within 4 hours of the class start time or no shows will incur the following:
- Monthly Membership holders: $8
- Drop-in clients: Single Class pass or the reduction of one class from a non-member class package
- Waitlist – For classes that are fully reserved you can put yourself on the online waitlist.
Waitlist clients will be added in the order they signed up to the class list. Find your position on the waitlist in your personal profile schedule. (www.castlehillfitness.com/online)
The earlier you sign up on a waitlist the better your chances of getting in a class.
If a space opens up you will receive an email and/or text to confirm the class, so please make sure your email notifications are on.
When notified you have been added on to a class list you will have the option to decline. If you cannot attend then cancelling your spot will allow the next person on the list to be added, notified, and given an option to confirm and so on. If you do not do anything and don’t attend class you may be charged a no show fee.
Still on the waitlist the day of class? We recommend that you come ready to take class as there is a chance of someone no showing and spaces opening up at class start time. Please visit our front desk to check your status.
In order to minimize the risk of disease transmission as well as extend the life of our equipment, participants in the fitness center are required to abide by the following while working out:
• Patrons must wear appropriate attire at all times. Offensive, suggestive, or overly revealing attire is unacceptable.
• Patrons must wear shoes with a closed toe and closed heel. Clothing that is not allowed while exercising:
• Garments with belts, metal rivets, or exposed zippers.
• Excessively loose clothing – this type could get caught in equipment.
• Street clothing materials, such as denim, canvas, or military fatigues can compromise safety and are prohibited.
• Dark-soled shoes that mar the floors, boots, dress shoes, open toes, sandals, or flip flops are prohibited
* Dress code parameters may be adjusted to accommodate certain class formats that require no shoes (Barre, Yoga, Pilates) – Going barefoot is only appropriate during those classes and in those studios.
Appropriateness of the clothing will be held to the discretion of Castle Hill administrative staff. If clients do NOT adhere to the dress code, they will be asked to change or to leave for the day.
Service providers or trainers that are not employed by Castle Hill Fitness are prohibited to perform their services in our facility. Thank you for helping us to support and respect our Castle Hill Fitness staff.
• Always check in at the front desk with your name or member card
• Please wear appropriate shoes & attire while on the gym floor. Please see our dress code for appropriate attire.
• Use towels sparingly & return them to designated hampers
• Dispose of trash in waste bins, plastic in recycling bins, and composting in compost bins
• Return props & mats, especially those borrowed from classrooms
• Do not take indoor mats &/or soft medicine balls outside for any reason
• Always spray down equipment & mats after use
• Re-rack rubber weight plates after use
• Use a spotter when handling heavy free weights
• Do not jerk, slam, or drop weights
• Schedule a FREE orientation at our front desk if you are unfamiliar with any equipment
• Children under the age 14 must be supervised by parent or trainer at all times. Please see our Policy on Minors for additional details.
• Report any maintenance issues to the front desk immediately
• Show kindness & patience to everyone around you
• We want to limit cell phone use, please see our Mobile Device Policy for additional details.
• We listen! Please express your concerns with a manager before they turn into problems
Whether you’re here to visit our spa, take a class, train with someone, or do your own thing — Castle Hill Fitness is your sanctuary. The following mobile device policy is designed to enhance the experience of all our clients while you escape outside distractions and demands:
Mobile device conversations may be taken in designated areas, while being mindful of others
If wearing headphones, mobile devices may be used for listening to audio, watching videos, and using fitness-related applications
Please do not use your mobile devices during classes. If you are awaiting an important call or need your phone to assist you in the class, alert your instructor beforehand
For your safety, please no phone conversations while exercising or using equipment
For the privacy of all, photography and/or videotaping is not allowed without prior authorization of any person who is visible
Photography and/or videotaping is strictly prohibited in the locker rooms
If at any point the use of your mobile device interferes with your safety or the experience of others, you will be asked to take it outside.
Animals other than service animals are not allowed to enter the Castle Hill Fitness building. As well, to protect the safety of our clients and their pets, we do not allow unattended dogs to be left anywhere on Castle Hill Fitness premises.
Children 17 and under come for free with their parents. Children under 14 must be supervised at all times by their parent. We recommend a minimum age of 10 to use the gym or to take a class.
If you are signed up for an event and find you cannot make it, please alert us as soon as possible. We will give a full refund for cancellations 7 or more days in advance. No refunds will be given for no shows or 48 hours before an event. Castle Hill Fitness reserves the right to cancel programs at any time – for which we offer full refunds.