There is currently 1 job available at Castle Hill Fitness:
About This Job
Our Client Services Associates are the bright “Face of the Castle” who connect our visitors with all things Castle Hill Fitness! Associates provide best-in-class service to clients and staff alike, in a fun, fast-paced environment.
We are currently hiring for the following shifts: Mon-Fri from 5 PM - 9 PM.
People who excel in this position…
- Enjoy a high volume of interaction with customers
- Love getting to know people’s unique interests and personalities
- Are great on the computer and easily learn new software
- Can manage frequent interruptions while maintaining high quality of service
Sound like you? Keep reading!
- Promptly greet, check in, check out, and respond to client inquiries
- Assist clients enroll in classes, workshops and series
- Schedule spa appointments, tours, orientations and Bod Pods
- Accurately process client payments and communicate with them regarding billing preferences and account balances
- Address client complaints and escalate to a manager whenever necessary
- Light housekeeping duties
- Customer service experience in retail, front desk, or similar environment
- High School Diploma; some college preferred
- Knowledge of personal computer and office equipment use, including Microsoft Word and Outlook, scanners, and multi-line phone system
- Ability to build rapport with clients and staff by learning their names, preferences, and needs
- Able to troubleshoot and problem-solve client, computer, and minor equipment issues
- CPR/AED Certification is required
- College degree
- Experience with Mindbody Online or other booking/client management tools
- Previous experience in a fitness facility environment
- Sales experience
Earning Potential & Benefits
Starting pay for this position is $12 per hour. Staff benefits include a FREE VIP membership for you, a free Premier membership for a friend, discounts on food, products and services, and a healthy fun environment.
How to Apply
We want to learn about you, what makes you tick, and what you can bring to our team. Qualified applicants should send a resume and cover letter explaining why YOU are the best fit for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org.