There are currently 2 jobs available at Castle Hill Fitness:
Do you love brightening people's days and supporting others on their journey to overall health and wellness? Then you are the Client Services team member we're looking for!
About this Job
Our Client Services Associates are the bright "Face of the Castle" who connect our visitors with all things Castle Hill Fitness! Associates provide best-in-class service to clients and staff alike, in a fun, fast-paced environment.
We are currently hiring a Part-Timer for the following shifts at our 360 location in Davenport Village:
- Monday 4pm - 8pm
- Tuesday 4pm - 8pm
- Wednesday 4pm - 8pm
- Thursday 4pm - 8pm
- Sunday 9:45am - 4pm
People who excel in this position...
- Enjoy a high volume of interaction with customers
- Love getting to know people's unique interests and personalities
- Are great on the computer and easily learn new software
- Can manage frequent interruptions while maintaining quality of service
Sound like you? Read on!
- Promptly greeting, checking in, checking out, and responding to client inquiries
- Assisting clients enroll in classes, workshops, and series
- Scheduling spa appointments, tours, orientations and Bod Pods
- Process client payments and professionally communicate with clients regarding billing preferences and balances
- Light housekeeping duties
- Customer service experience in retail, front desk, or similar environment
- High School Diploma; some college preferred
- Knowledge of personal computer and office equipment use, including Microsoft Word and Outlook, scanners, and multi-line phone system
- Ability to build rapport with clients and staff by learning their names, preferences, and needs
- Able to troubleshoot and problem-solve client, computer, and minor equipment issues
- CPR/AED Certification is required within 60 days of hire
- College degree
- Experience with Mindbody Online or other booking/client management tools
- Previous experience in a fitness facility environment
- Sales experience
Earning Potential & Benefits
Starting pay for this position is $11-$12 per hour. Staff benefits include a FREE VIP membership for you, a free Premier membership for a friend, discounts on food, products and services, and a healthy fun environment.
How to Apply
We want to learn about you, what makes you tick, and what you can bring to our team! Qualified applicants should send a resume and cover letter explaining why YOU are the best fit for the job. Send application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send your resume as a PDF to ensure we are able to open it.
Resumes without a cover letter will not be considered.
About this Job
Castle Hill Fitness is hiring a Lead Housekeeper/Facility Assistant to supervise our small housekeeping team and ensure we maintain our reputation for being one of the cleanest gyms in Austin!
Full or Part-Time position available; earn up to $14/hour. This position is for our Downtown location.
In addition to regular cleaning duties, the Housekeeping Lead will:
- Assign daily tasks to other team members
- Provide new-hire training and ongoing coaching
- Oversee housekeeping schedule and shift coverage
- Perform regular inspections to confirm all areas of facility are clean and well-stocked
- Develop action plans to address quality and productivity needs
- Inventory and monitor stock of janitorial supplies and locker room items
- Assist the Facilities Manager with light maintenance
- At least 1 year of housekeeper/ maid / janitor experience, preferably in a comparable environment
- Proven leadership or supervisory experience
- Proficient at speaking, reading and writing in English
- Ability to work effectively independently and within a team
- Basic computer skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Facility Maintenance skills – replacing lightbulbs, air filters, etc
- Must be able to stand, walk, bend, reach, stretch, and use repetitive arm and leg motions for majority of shift. Must be able to see, hear, and talk.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Ability to carry and use a vacuum backpack
- Must have reliable transportation
- Flexible schedule; including some weekends/evenings
How to Apply
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com