There are currently 2 jobs available at Castle Hill Fitness:
About this Job
Do you enjoy cleaning and like to work independently? Castle Hill Fitness is hiring experienced housekeepers to keep our facility the clean and welcoming environment we’re known for.
Monday from 7AM - 2PM
Saturday from 12 - 8PM
Sunday from 10AM - 8PM
- Cleaning equipment and studios
- Wiping down glass & windows
- Cleaning locker rooms
- Laundering towels and sheets
- Collecting and disposing of trash, recycling, and compost
- Replenish locker room supplies
- Other specially assigned cleaning duties as needed
Some cleaning, janitorial, maid, or housekeeping experience
Ability to understand some written and verbal instructions in English
Ability to work both independently and with others
High School Diploma or equivalent
Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
Must be able to walk, bend, reach, stretch, stand, walk, and use repetitive arm and leg motions for a majority of shift
Must have reliable transportation
We are looking for an outstanding Massage Therapist to join our Wellness Team! This position is for 3+ shifts per week at our Castle Hill Fitness 360 location in Davenport Village.
Who We Are
Castle Hill Fitness is an integrated health and wellness facility with two locations (12th & Lamar and Westlake & 360) offering personal training, Fitness, Spin, Pilates and Yoga classes, and a full-service Wellness Spa with Massage, Acupuncture, Structural Integration, and Skin Care. Our Mission is to welcome, educate, and empower the Austin community to improve their overall health with seasoned professionals, varied programs and conscious living principles all under one roof.
Who You Are
- Exceptional massage therapist with a current TX massage license and minimum 2 years experience
- Proficient, experienced, and comfortable with customer service and self-promotion
- Able to educate and instruct clients on home care and additional, complimentary services
- Punctual and mature
- Proficient with communicating via email and text and online scheduling tools (MBO is a plus!)
Earning Potential & Benefits
Our unique and competitive compensation program includes 401k, health/dental plan, and continuing education reimbursement for all providers working 20+ hours a week. Staff benefits also include a VIP gym membership, free Premier membership for a friend, and a healthy fun environment. We also build in 15-minute transition time between each treatment.
How to Apply
Submit a resume and cover letter explaining why you are the best fit for this position to email@example.com