There are currently 2 jobs available at Castle Hill Fitness:
About this Job
We are looking for an outstanding Massage Therapist to join our Wellness Team!
This position is for Saturday & Sunday shifts at our Castle Hill Fitness 360 location in Davenport Village. Additional weekday shifts are available if you'd like them, but are not required.
Who We Are
Castle Hill Fitness is an integrated health and wellness facility with two locations (12th & Lamar and Westlake & 360) offering personal training, Fitness, Spin, Pilates and Yoga classes, and a full-service Wellness Spa with Massage, Acupuncture, Structural Integration, and Skin Care. Our Mission is to welcome, educate, and empower the Austin community to improve their overall health with seasoned professionals, varied programs, and conscious living principles all under one roof.
Who YOU Are
- Exceptional massage therapist with a current TX massage license and minimum 2 years experience
- Proficient, experienced, and comfortable with customer service and self-promotion
- Able to educate and instruct clients on home care and additional, complementary services
- Punctual and mature
- Proficient with communicating via email and text, and online scheduling tools (MBO experience is a plus!)
Earning Potential & Benefits
Our unique and competitive compensation program includes 401k, health/dental plan, and continuing education reimbursement for all providers working 20+ hours a week. Staff benefits also include a VIP gym membership, free Premier membership for a friend, and a healthy fun environment. We also build in 15-minute transition time between each treatment.
How to Apply
Submit a resume and cover letter explaining why you are the best fit for this position to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Castle Hill Fitness is searching for a friendly, outgoing Client Services Associates at our 360 location in Davenport Village! Our CS team are the face of the Castle and are responsible for welcoming visitors, checking clients in and out of services, and helping maintain a clean, welcoming environment.
Fitness fanatics are welcome!
A Bit About Us
Castle was founded in 2002 and keeps Austin weird by being one of the last locally-owned multi-purpose gyms in town. We’re known for welcoming clients from all walks of life: experienced marathoners, seniors, fitness newbies, cancer survivors, pregnant mamas, social class-goers, and anyone else looking to improve their health surrounded by other positive people.
We offer it all: personal training, fitness, spin, Pilates and Yoga classes, AND a full-service wellness spa.
Our mission is to provide a welcoming environment for the Austin community to improve their health; to educate our clients that health is more than just a fitness goal; and to empower clients towards a greater quality of life.
A Bit About the Job
We have both a Full-Time (weeknight evening) and Part-Time (weekend daytime) position available!
A day in the life of a Client Services Associate includes:
- Checking clients in and out of: classes, private training sessions, and spa services
- Answering client questions about current promotions, classes, workshops/series, new service providers, etc.
- Processing payments and contacting clients about their preferred payment methods
- Light housekeeping duties, including maintaining stock of clean towels and wiping down equipment
- Scheduling spa appointments, tours, and gym orientations
A Bit About You
You’re passionate about health and fitness and love being a cheerleader for clients and colleagues!
- You’re a people-person and love interacting and connecting with others
- You have a neat streak and enjoy tidying up
- Your admin skills are strong: writing professional emails, learning new software, and operating a multi-line phone are right up your alley
You’re the One We’re Looking For, if:
- You enjoy learning client’s names and preferences
- The idea of a free gym membership makes your heart skip a beat
- You can manage a high volume of interaction and tasks with unscheduled interruptions
- You aren’t afraid to ask questions
- You connect with our Vision, Mission, and Values and can articulate and promote them
- You’ve done customer service before, and rocked it
- You’re CPR certified (or willing to get certified within 60 days of hire)
- You’re comfortable with the business-facing side of Mindbody Online
- Your customer service/sales experience was in a fitness, wellness, or related industry
We work hard to make Castle a great place to work. As a Concierge, you’ll get a free VIP gym membership so you can live the healthy lifestyle we promote to our clients (and a free membership for a friend if you’d like an accountabili-buddy!) You also get a 25% discount on services and 40% off snacks and other retail products to stay fueled throughout your day.
How to Apply
We want to learn about YOU, your passions, and why you’d be a good fit for our community. Usually resumes don’t cover all that, so we ask you to include a cover letter introduce yourself and why this position is of interest to you.
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (preferably in PDF form so we can open it).
We look forward to hearing from you soon!