There are currently 2 jobs available at Castle Hill Fitness:
About this Job
We are looking for an outstanding Massage Therapist to join our Wellness Team!
This position is for Saturday & Sunday shifts at our Castle Hill Fitness 360 location in Davenport Village. Additional weekday shifts are available if you'd like them, but are not required.
Who We Are
Castle Hill Fitness is an integrated health and wellness facility with two locations (12th & Lamar and Westlake & 360) offering personal training, Fitness, Spin, Pilates and Yoga classes, and a full-service Wellness Spa with Massage, Acupuncture, Structural Integration, and Skin Care. Our Mission is to welcome, educate, and empower the Austin community to improve their overall health with seasoned professionals, varied programs, and conscious living principles all under one roof.
Who YOU Are
- Exceptional massage therapist with a current TX massage license and minimum 2 years experience
- Proficient, experienced, and comfortable with customer service and self-promotion
- Able to educate and instruct clients on home care and additional, complementary services
- Punctual and mature
- Proficient with communicating via email and text, and online scheduling tools (MBO experience is a plus!)
Earning Potential & Benefits
Our unique and competitive compensation program includes 401k, health/dental plan, and continuing education reimbursement for all providers working 20+ hours a week. Staff benefits also include a VIP gym membership, free Premier membership for a friend, and a healthy fun environment. We also build in 15-minute transition time between each treatment.
How to Apply
Submit a resume and cover letter explaining why you are the best fit for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Castle Hill Fitness is searching for a friendly, outgoing Concierge at our Downtown location!
It’s a part-time, weekend position, and fitness fanatics are welcome. Our Concierges are helpful resources for current members as well as connecting prospective clients with the appropriate membership and club offerings to help them on their path to overall health.
A Bit About Us
Castle was founded in 2002 and keeps Austin weird by being one of the last locally-owned multi-purpose gyms in town. We’re known for welcoming clients from all walks of life: experienced marathoners, seniors, fitness newbies, cancer survivors, pregnant mamas, social class-goers, and anyone else looking to improve their health surrounded by other positive people.
We offer it all: personal training, fitness, spin, Pilates and Yoga classes, AND a full-service wellness spa.
Our mission is to provide a welcoming environment for the Austin community to improve their health; to educate our clients that health is more than just a fitness goal; and to empower clients towards a greater quality of life.
Life at Castle
We work hard to make Castle a great place to work. As a Concierge, you’ll get a free VIP gym membership so you can live the healthy lifestyle we promote to our clients (and a free membership for a friend if you’d like an accountabili-buddy!) You also get a 25% discount on services and 40% off snacks and other retail products to stay fueled throughout your day.
Marilyn is our General Manager. She oversees the Concierge team and will help you set and reach your goals at work.
Mack is the Client Services Team Manager and will help with your training and day-to-day questions. He works Sundays, so you’ll have him there to help sort out any tricky account issues that come your way.
Gordie is your weekday Concierge counterpart. He’s awesome and will do a big part of your initial training as you learn our software and processes. He’s also in charge of our current Game of Thrones death pool.
The CS Team is the face of the Castle and support Concierge by welcoming new guests and arranging tours of the facility. They’re the initial “face of the Castle”, are true customer service superstars, and experts on our members.
A Bit About You
You’re passionate about health and fitness and are open to exploring new things. If you’ve never taken a Pilates class before, you have no problem diving in feet-first and asking questions (like – how did I never know what a good workout Pilates is?!)
- You enjoy the sales process and connecting prospective clients with memberships services that are the right fit for their goals. You may even have a bit of a competitive streak, always eager to close out the month strong.
- You’re a people-person and are energized by frequent interactions and multi-tasking. You don’t mind giving multiple tours in the same day, because the guests are always different and it’s another chance to connect someone with the perfect class, trainer, or spa service for them
- Your people skills are matched only by your admin wizardry. You’re known for sending professional emails, staying on top of your to-do list and problem-solving whatever comes your way.
You’re the One We’re Looking For, if:
- You enjoy sales and building ongoing relationships with clients
- The idea of a free gym membership makes your heart skip a beat
- You can manage a high volume of interaction and tasks with unscheduled interruptions
- You aren’t afraid to ask questions
- You enjoy trying things you haven’t ever done before
- You connect with our Vision, Mission, and Values and can articulate and promote them
- You can be super productive while working independently with minimal supervision
- You’ve done sales and customer service before, and rocked it
- You’re CPR certified (or willing to get certified within 60 days of hire)
- You’re comfortable with the business-facing side of Mindbody Online
- Your customer service/sales experience was in a fitness, wellness, or related industry
Starting pay for this position is $13/hr.
How to Apply
We want to learn about YOU, your passions, and why you’d be a good fit for our community. Usually resumes don’t cover all that, so we ask you to include a cover letter introduce yourself and why this position is of interest to you.
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com (preferably in PDF form so we can open it).
We look forward to hearing from you soon!