There are currently 2 jobs available at Castle Hill Fitness:
About this Job
Do you enjoy cleaning and like to work independently? Castle Hill Fitness is hiring experienced housekeepers to keep our facility the clean and welcoming environment we’re known for.
- Cleaning equipment and studios
- Wiping down glass & windows
- Cleaning locker rooms
- Laundering towels and sheets
- Collecting and disposing of trash, recycling, and compost
- Replenish locker room supplies
- Other specially assigned cleaning duties as needed
Some cleaning, janitorial, maid, or housekeeping experience
Ability to understand some written and verbal instructions in English
Ability to work both independently and with others
High School Diploma or equivalent
Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
Must be able to walk, bend, reach, stretch, stand, walk, and use repetitive arm and leg motions for a majority of shift
Must have reliable transportation
Castle Hill Fitness is a locally owned Gym and Spa located at 12th & Lamar. Since 2002 our mission has been to help clients on their individual journeys to overall health.
We are currently hiring for a Social Media Manager, reporting to the Marketing Manager.
The Social Media Manager is responsible for the company’s interactions with the public using a unified voice through social media and online platforms. The Social Media Manager creates and implements content strategies, collects engagement data, and plans digital campaigns that express the vision and mission of CHF while building brand loyalty online. This position requires analytical thinking to identify trends and strong communication skills to engage followers and promote CHF's products, staff, and services.
- Plan, build, and execute social media advertising campaigns, sponsored content, and giveaways.
- Create and maintain all digital assets for use on social media, website, blog, and client emails including writing engaging captions, taking high-quality photos, and visually compelling videos.
- Evaluate, track, and report on social media key performance indicators to the Marketing Manager (reach, impressions, engagement).
- Manage and moderate comments on all social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, You-tube, and Tiktok.
- Assist in moderating comments on online platforms including client emails, Wordpress, and Brandbot.
- Assist Marketing Manager in writing content for weekly dedicated and targeted client email campaigns in Brandbot.
- Assist and Collaborate with PR partners in creating multi-media content for specific projects.
- Create and execute a weekly staff email newsletter that preserves CHF culture by highlighting team member’s accomplishments, company progress, and relevant feel-good news.
- Maintain consistent brand presence and build a community online by engaging followers’ accounts, replying to DMs, and posting and reposting content using Later.
- Maintain brand relevance by reviewing competitor accounts and participating in webinars and other educational learning as needed.
- Research, create, and regularly review content for the CHF website, staff intraweb, blog, and outside media channels for accuracy, SEO, positive user experience, and consistent messaging.
- Research and report on industry trends, software updates, and best practices on all online platforms that support CHF’s goals.
- Research and maintain consistent brand presence on community calendars and by participating in relevant local events, or charitable organizations.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with synergistic brands and influencers that can expand the reach of the CHF brand, staff, and services.
- Collaborate with all departments on marketing content for their departments, including on-demand videos, new hire and promotional photoshoots, and written articles.
- Manage and collaborate with content creators to ensure they meet daily, weekly, and long-term goals through 1 on 1 check-ins and progress tracking.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma
- Minimum three years of social media marketing and communications experience including campaign development and management, managing complex projects, collaborating with leaders to develop strategy.
- Degree in Marketing or Communications is a plus.
- Must be organized and work efficiently with the ability to prioritize, track, and meet deadlines, use good judgment, remain flexible and work under minimal supervision, and be proactive, reliable, and possess good customer service skills.
- Excellent writing and editing skills with known ability to write compelling and engaging emails, proposals, and character-limited captions.
- Graphic design and photography skills with known proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, including special emphasis on Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Proficient in WordPress, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and other social media platform tools like Later with a working knowledge of HTML.
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem-solve software and technology issues.
- Experience using email marketing campaign software like Constant Contact and Brandbot with an excellent ability to evaluate campaign KPIs.
- Demonstrated ability to grow social, email and web audiences and increase constituent engagement.
- Must develop professional and productive relationships with CHF staff, contractors, and vendors, to promote long-term business and goodwill relationships.
- Must work cooperatively and collaboratively with multiple managers and staff groups.
This position can be adapted to be either a Full-Time or Part-Time position. Full-time employees receive Paid Time Off, access to a 401K, health, dental, and vision insurance eligibility after 60 days of employment, a FREE VIP membership for themselves and a friend, and discounts on products and services.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Email your resume, a cover letter and 2-3 writing samples to email@example.com. Writing samples can include blogs, newsletters, targeted emails, or social posts.