There are currently 3 jobs available at Castle Hill Fitness:
Do you want to be part of a community that celebrates a person’s individual journey towards a higher quality of life? We share your vision.
A charismatic experienced Personal Trainer with a passion for teaching group fitness classes.
Maybe you’ve done the corporate gym thing and are looking for a change. Maybe you’ve been a lone wolf for years and are ready to join a team. Either way, Castle could be just what you’ve been looking for!
What You’ll Do
- Provide personal training services including fitness programs, exercise techniques, weight loss methods, cardiovascular and strength training.
- Consult with clients prior to sessions to learn their medical history, goals, and assess their current fitness level. Train and educate clients accordingly.
- Demonstrate and instruct clients on proper form and equipment use.
- Motivate clients to achieve their personal wellness goals; offer stretches, workouts, and lifestyle changes they can try on their own after their session(s).
- Maintain client confidentiality.
- Actively contribute to self-marketing strategies and re-booking efforts.
- Follow company scheduling procedures, including checking the schedule for accuracy, updating availability, asking for corrections the day of the error, and notating late or early cancellations to avoid mischarges.
- Lead fun, safe group fitness classes for a range of experience and fitness levels.
- Comfortable offering in-person classes while live streaming concurrently
- Current NCCA-accredited Personal Training certification
- 5+ years of personal training experience
- Demonstrated success in group fitness instruction
- Certifications for specialized training methods and/or college degrees in Exercise Science, Sports Nutrition, Physical Education, or other related fields are a plus
- Excellent customer service and self-promotion skills
- Skill in working cooperatively and collaboratively with Personal Training team members and outside departments and interest groups
Benefits & Compensation
Competitive commission structure based on relevant education, and professional experience
Free gym membership for you and a friend, discounts on products and services, and a healthy, fun environment
Health and dental insurance, 401(k), Paid Time Off, CEC reimbursement, and more!
>> Click Here to Apply <<
Castle Hill Fitness (Downtown) is now hiring high-energy fitness instructors!
WHO WE ARE
Castle Hill Fitness is an integrated health and wellness facility with two locations: 12th & Lamar Downtown and 360 & Westlake Drive at Davenport Village. We offer it all: personal training, Fitness, Spin, Pilates, water, Yoga classes, and a full-service Wellness Spa.
Our mission is to provide a welcoming environment for the Austin community to improve their health, educate that health is more than just a fitness goal, and empower clients towards a greater quality of life.
We have a loyal community, and many class students are long-term gym members.
ABOUT THIS JOB
We’re looking for experienced instructors to lead a diverse offering of class formats, including HIIT, boot camps, strength, cardio, barre, dance, and spin.
We encourage creativity and allow for flexibility when it comes to the specific class format, so we’d want to hear about what you are passionate about and want to bring to the table!
- Experience teaching multiple class formats -- ideally including both virtual and in-person classes
- Comfortable designing classes using a wide variety of props/equipment and also bodyweight-only
- Comfortable offering in-person classes while live-streaming concurrently
- Proven track record of establishing and maintaining a class following
- Body-positive and excited about helping people improve their health, not just their physique
- Interested in working with an interdisciplinary team of instructors and service providers
- Available for subbing
- Bonus points: personal training certification
Castle Hill Fitness has a dedicated marketing and programs team passionate about helping instructors grow their careers!
You get a FREE VIP gym membership for yourself, a discounted membership for a friend, and discounts on products and services.
HOW TO APPLY
Send resume and note about why you are the best fit for the position to email@example.com
Castle Hill Fitness - Both locations (Downtown & 360) are now accepting applications for future Client Services Team members!
Who We Are
Founded in 2002, Castle Hill Fitness is an integrated health and wellness facility with two locations: 12th & Lamar and 360 & Westlake Drive. We offer it all: Personal Training, Fitness, Spin, Pilates, and Yoga classes, and a full-service Wellness Spa.
Our mission is to provide a welcoming environment for the Austin community to improve their health; to educate our clients that health is more than just a fitness goal; and to empower clients towards a greater quality of life.
About This Job
Our Client Services Associates are the bright “Face of the Castle” who connect our visitors with all things Castle Hill Fitness! Associates provide best-in-class service to clients and staff alike, in a fun, fast-paced environment.
People who excel in this position…
- Enjoy a high volume of interaction with customers
|- Love getting to know people’s unique interests and personalities
- Are great on the computer and easily learn new software
- Can manage frequent interruptions while maintaining high quality of service
Sound like you? Keep reading!
• Promptly greeting, checking in, checking out, and responding to client inquiries
• Scheduling appointments, making recommendations, and cross-promoting services
• Giving facility tours to new guests; using active listening skills to determine the client's needs
• Processing client payments and professionally communicating with clients regarding billing preferences and balances
• Light housekeeping duties
• Customer service experience in retail, front desk, or similar environment
• High School Diploma; some college preferred
• Knowledge of personal computer and office equipment use, including Microsoft Word and Outlook, scanners, and multi-line phone system
• Ability to build rapport with clients and staff by learning their names, preferences, and needs
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to troubleshoot and problem-solve client, computer, and minor equipment issues
• CPR/AED Certification is required within 60 days of hire
• Sales experience
• College degree
• Experience with Mindbody Online or other booking/client management tools
• Previous experience in a fitness facility environment
We work hard to make Castle a great place to work! Starting pay for this position is $15 per hour.
As a CS Associate, you’ll get a free VIP gym membership so you can live the healthy lifestyle we promote to our clients (and a free membership for a friend if you’d like an accountabili-buddy!) You also get a 25% discount on services and 40% off snacks and other retail products to stay fueled throughout your day. Employees working 20+ hours per week are eligible to enroll in health/dental insurance after 60 days of employment. Full-timers get even more perks, like a birthday bonus, 401(k) and more!