There are currently 3 jobs available at Castle Hill Fitness:
Castle Hill Fitness is searching for an outgoing Client Services Associate! Our CS team is the face of the Castle and is responsible for welcoming visitors, checking clients in and out of services, and helping maintain a clean, welcoming environment.
About this Job
We are currently hiring a 30-36 hour/week) position. Must have flexible availability, including weekends and evenings.
A day in the life of a Client Services associate includes:
- Providing best-in-class customer service to current and prospective clients
- Welcoming guests inside, taking their temperatures, and helping them locate their workout pod
- Answering phone and email inquiries
- Processing payments for training sessions, classes, spa appointments, and memberships
- Leading gym tours with prospective clients around the facility and setting them up with a membership or service that meets their needs
- Light housekeeping duties, including sanitizing touch-points and maintaining a stock of clean towels
- Scheduling appointments and responding to phone inquiries
You're passionate about health and fitness and love being a cheerleader for clients and colleagues!
- You're a people person and love interacting and connecting with others
- You have a neat streak and enjoy tidying up
- Your admin skills are strong: writing professional emails, learning new software, and operating a multi-line phone is right up your alley
- The idea of a free gym membership makes your heart skip a beat
- You can manage a high volume of interaction and tasks with unscheduled interruptions
- You aren't afraid to ask questions
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma
- At least one year of customer service and/or sales experience
- Current CPR Certification
- College experience
- Customer service/sales experience in fitness, wellness, or related industry
- Experience with the business-facing side of Mindbody Online
Cleaning duties are required. Must be able to walk, bend, reach, climb stairs, use hands/fingers, and carry up to 25 lbs. Must be able to converse with clients and staff and exchange information in person, via email, and by phone.
We work hard to make Castle a great place to work. Starting pay for this position is $15/hour with health/dental insurance eligibility after 60 days of employment. Additionally, as a CS Associate, you’ll get a free VIP gym membership so you can live the healthy lifestyle we promote to our clients (and a free membership for a friend if you’d like an accountabili-buddy!) You also get staff discounts on services and retail products/snacks to stay fueled throughout your day.
JOY Boutique: Retail Sales Associate
ABOUT THIS JOB
We are currently hiring two part-time positions (15-20 hours per week).
You are fun, love engaging with people, love talking about beautifully crafted and curated retail products. You love opening boxes and organizing merchandise!
You have previous retail experience, love maintaining a welcoming store environment, and providing an exceptional retail experience to JOY clients.
JOY Job Duties
- Greet and engage walk-in customers to create a fun and exciting boutique experience.
- Create an inviting environment for customers by maintaining a neat, organized, and clean store and merchandise displays.
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of store products to build sales and minimize returns.
- Process register transactions accurately and efficiently; assist clients with wrapping and packaging their purchases.
- Resolve client problems quickly and effectively, ensuring client satisfaction.
- Organize and participate in special Store functions as directed by ownership team; such as guest events, store meetings, and physical inventory. When needed.
- Maintain general knowledge of Castle Hill Fitness offerings and refer interested JOY clients to Castle Hill Fitness’ Concierge team.
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma, some college preferred
- 2+ years of retail sales experience, preferably in a boutique or luxury environment
Bonus Education and Experience
- Retail management experience
- Experience with business-facing side of Clover & Shopventory
Compensation & Benefits
This position pays $14/hour. Enjoy a FREE gym membership to Castle Hill Fitness for you and a friend, discounts on products and services, health and dental insurance, and a healthy, fun environment!
Are you a fully certified Pilates Instructor who loves working with diverse populations? Then you might be the perfect fit!
About This Job
Our Pilates Instructors lead private, semi-private, and group Pilates instruction to clients of all physical abilities. We are looking for someone who enjoys both private training and teaching classes - with Cadillacs, Chairs, and Reformers, we are able to offer a wide range of classes and training experiences for our clients!
- Fully certified Pilates Instructor (Cadillac, Chair, Reformer, Mat)
- Continuing education for special populations
- Looking for: In addition to daytimes during the week, we are looking for early mornings, Saturdays and afternoons, and evenings.
- Able to rotate mixed-level groups of students between 3 pieces of equipment throughout class or be willing to learn
- 3+ years of teaching experience
- Interest in building books to 20+ hours/week
Part-time benefits include free gym memberships for you and a friend, and awesome discounts on products and services; Full-time benefits include health/dental insurance, 401(k), Paid Time Off, CEC reimbursement, and most importantly: a healthy, fun environment!
Email your resume with a cover letter explaining why you are the best fit for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to learning more about you!