There are currently 3 jobs available at Castle Hill Fitness:
Castle Hill Fitness is now hiring for an outstanding Massage Therapist / Bodyworker at both our Downtown and 360 locations!
WHO WE ARE
Castle Hill Fitness is an integrated health and wellness facility with two locations (12th & Lamar and Westlake & 360). We offer personal training, fitness, spin, Pilates, Yoga, health coaching, and a full-service Spa with Massage, Acupuncture, Structural Integration and Skin Care.
Our Mission is to welcome, educate, and empower the Austin community to improve their overall health with seasoned professionals, varied programs, and conscious living principles all under one roof.
WHO YOU ARE
- Passionate massage therapist with a current TX massage license and minimum 2 years experience
- Proficient, experienced, and comfortable with customer service and self-promotion
- Able to educate and instruct clients on home care and additional, complementary services
- Punctual and mature
- Proficient with communicating via email, text, and online scheduling tools (MBO is a plus!)
We also welcome bodyworkers who practice Reiki, energy work, craniosacral and similar modalities.
EARNING POTENTIAL & BENEFITS
Our unique and competitive compensation program includes commission on services sold, a FREE gym membership for you and a friend, sweet discounts on products and services, and a healthy fun environment. We also build in a 15-minute transition time between each treatment.
Castle Hill Fitness is searching for an outgoing Client Services Associate! Our CS team is the face of the Castle and is responsible for welcoming visitors, checking clients in and out of services, and helping maintain a clean, welcoming environment.
About this Job
We are currently hiring a 30-36 hour/week) position. Must have flexible availability.
A day in the life of a Client Services associate includes:
- Providing best-in-class customer service to current and prospective clients
- Welcoming guests inside, taking their temperatures, and helping them locate their workout pod
- Answering phone and email inquiries
- Processing payments for training sessions, classes, spa appointments, and memberships
- Showing prospective clients around the facility and setting them up with a membership or service that meets their needs
- Light housekeeping duties, including sanitizing touch-points and maintaining a stock of clean towels
- Scheduling appointments and responding to phone inquiries
You're passionate about health and fitness and love being a cheerleader for clients and colleagues!
- You're a people person and love interacting and connecting with others
- You have a neat streak and enjoy tidying up
- Your admin skills are strong: writing professional emails, learning new software, and operating a multi-line phone is right up your alley
- The idea of a free gym membership makes your heart skip a beat
- You can manage a high volume of interaction and tasks with unscheduled interruptions
- You aren't afraid to ask questions
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma
- At least one year of customer service and/or sales experience
- Current CPR Certification
- College experience
- Customer service/sales experience in fitness, wellness, or related industry
- Experience with the business-facing side of Mindbody Online
Cleaning duties are required. Must be able to walk, bend, reach, climb stairs, use hands/fingers, and carry up to 25 lbs. Must be able to converse with clients and staff and exchange information in person, via email, and by phone.
We work hard to make Castle a great place to work. Starting pay for this position is $15/hour with health/dental insurance eligibility after 60 days of employment. Additionally, as a CS Associate, you’ll get a free VIP gym membership so you can live the healthy lifestyle we promote to our clients (and a free membership for a friend if you’d like an accountabili-buddy!) You also get staff discounts on services and retail products/snacks to stay fueled throughout your day.
About this Job
Castle Hill Fitness is hiring 2 experienced housekeepers to keep our facility the clean and welcoming environment we’re known for. There is one open position at each location. Both positions are full-time, (30-40 hours a week) and we can be flexible with the start and end times for each shift.. Evening availability is required Downtown (we close at 8 pm.) The ability to work weekends is preferred.
- Cleaning equipment and studios
- Wiping down glass & windows
- Cleaning locker rooms
- Laundering towels and sheets
- Collecting and disposing of trash, recycling, and compost
- Replenish locker room supplies
- Other specially assigned cleaning duties as needed
- Some cleaning, janitorial, maid, or housekeeping experience
- Ability to understand some written and verbal instructions in English
- Ability to work both independently and with others
High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to walk, bend, reach, stretch, stand, walk, and use repetitive arm and leg motions for a majority of shift
- Must have reliable transportation
Compensation & Benefits
This position pays $14/hour with opportunities for $0.50 raises every six months. Enjoy a FREE gym membership for you and a friend, discounts on products and services, health and dental insurance, and a healthy, fun environment!
How to Apply
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org