There are currently 3 jobs available at Castle Hill Fitness:
About this Job
Do you enjoy cleaning and like to work independently? Castle Hill Fitness is hiring experienced housekeepers to keep our facility the clean and welcoming environment we’re known for.
- Cleaning equipment and studios
- Wiping down glass & windows
- Cleaning locker rooms
- Laundering towels and sheets
- Collecting and disposing of trash, recycling, and compost
- Replenish locker room supplies
- Other specially assigned cleaning duties as needed
Some cleaning, janitorial, maid, or housekeeping experience
Ability to understand some written and verbal instructions in English
Ability to work both independently and with others
High School Diploma or equivalent
Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
Must be able to walk, bend, reach, stretch, stand, walk, and use repetitive arm and leg motions for a majority of shift
Must have reliable transportation
Castle Hill Fitness is searching for an outgoing Client Services Associate! Our CS team is the face of the Castle and is responsible for welcoming visitors, checking clients in and out of services, and helping maintain a clean, welcoming environment.
About this Job
We are currently hiring a 25- 32hour/week position. Must have flexible availability, including early mornings, weekends and evenings.
A day in the life of a Client Services associate includes:
- Providing best-in-class customer service to current and prospective clients
- Welcoming guests inside, taking their temperatures, and helping them locate their workout pod
- Answering phone and email inquiries
- Processing payments for training sessions, classes, spa appointments, and memberships
- Leading gym tours with prospective clients around the facility and setting them up with a membership or service that meets their needs
- Light housekeeping duties, including sanitizing touch-points and maintaining a stock of clean towels
- Scheduling appointments and responding to phone inquiries
You're passionate about health and fitness and love being a cheerleader for clients and colleagues!
- You're a people person and love interacting and connecting with others
- You have a neat streak and enjoy tidying up
- Your admin skills are strong: writing professional emails, learning new software, and operating a multi-line phone is right up your alley
- The idea of a free gym membership makes your heart skip a beat
- You can manage a high volume of interaction and tasks with unscheduled interruptions
- You aren't afraid to ask questions
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma
- At least one year of customer service and/or sales experience
- Current CPR Certification
- College experience
- Customer service/sales experience in fitness, wellness, or related industry
- Experience with the business-facing side of Mindbody Online
Cleaning duties are required. Must be able to walk, bend, reach, climb stairs, use hands/fingers, and carry up to 25 lbs. Must be able to converse with clients and staff and exchange information in person, via email, and by phone.
We work hard to make Castle a great place to work. Starting pay for this position is $15/hour with health/dental insurance eligibility after 60 days of employment. Additionally, as a CS Associate, you’ll get a free VIP gym membership so you can live the healthy lifestyle we promote to our clients (and a free membership for a friend if you’d like an accountabili-buddy!) You also get staff discounts on services and retail products/snacks to stay fueled throughout your day.
>> Click Here to Apply <<
Do you want to be part of a community that celebrates a person’s individual journey towards a higher quality of life? We share your vision.
Who We Are
Founded in 2002, Castle Hill Fitness is an integrated health and wellness facility located in downtown Austin on 12th and Lamar. We offer it all: Personal Training, Fitness, Spin, Pilates, and Yoga, AND a full-service Wellness Spa.
Our mission is to PROVIDE a welcoming environment for the Austin community to improve their overall health. To EDUCATE our clients that overall health is more than just a fitness goal – it’s about community, variety, refueling, recovering, and challenging your mind and body. We EMPOWER our clients towards a greater quality of life with seasoned professionals, varied programs and disciplines, and conscious living principles all under one roof.
Who You Are
A charismatic, experienced Personal Trainer with a passion for growth, both personally and supporting the growth of others.
Maybe you’ve done the corporate gym thing and are looking for a change. Maybe you’ve been a lone wolf for years and are ready to join a team. Either way, Castle could be just what you’ve been looking for!
What You’ll Do
• Provide personal training services including fitness programs, exercise techniques, and cardiovascular and strength training.
- Consult with clients prior to sessions to learn their medical history, goals, and assess their current fitness level. Train and educate clients accordingly.
- Demonstrate and instruct clients on proper form and equipment use.
- Motivate clients to achieve their personal wellness goals; offer stretches, workouts, and lifestyle changes.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
- Be an active part of our thriving community
- Actively contribute to self-marketing strategies and re-booking efforts, including collaborating with our Marketing team
- Follow company scheduling procedures, including: checking the schedule for accuracy, updating availability, asking for corrections the day of the error and notating late or early cancellations to avoid mis-charges.
• Current NCCA-accredited Personal Training certification
• 5+ years of personal training experience
• Certifications for specialized training methods AND/OR college degrees in Exercise Science, Sports Nutrition, Physical Education, or other related fields are a plus
• Excellent customer service and self-promotion skills
• Skill in working cooperatively and collaboratively with Personal Training team members and outside departments and interest groups
Benefits & Compensation
Competitive commission structure based on relevant education, life, and professional experience
Free gym membership for you and a friend, discounts on products and services, and a healthy, fun environment
Health and dental insurance, 401(k), Paid Time Off, CEC reimbursement, and more!