Healthy Banana Bread Swaps
Your refreshing beverage alternative – great for a pre- or post-workout snack!
» 8 ounces UNSWEETENED ALMOND MILK (or preferred milk)
» 1 cup FROZEN BANANA
» 1 tablespoon PECANS
» 1 dash of CINNAMON
» OPTIONAL 1 scoop PROTEIN POWDER (Vanilla or Chocolate)
» OPTIONAL 1 handful of SPINACH
In a Vitamix, Blender or Nutrabullet layer the fruit, nuts, spices, liquid. Blend until very smooth.
This recipe makes 12-16oz.
These muffins venture deeper into banana bread territory – easy to mix together, and definitely recommended for a tasty morning treat! This recipe is vegan, dairy-free, and gluten-free, low in sugar, and offers a healthy dose of fiber with the inclusion of flax meal!
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine and mix all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine wet ingredients together in blender. Pour the wet over the dry and mix thoroughly, until there are no lumps.
- Use a scoop to evenly portion batter into muffin tin lined with muffin liners.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
Check Out More Recipes On Our Blog Here: