RENT OUR SPACE FOR YOUR NEXT EVENT
Picture your next party or private event at Castle Hill Fitness. We provide a number of spaces at both locations that are available to rent for an hourly rate. Centrally located at the intersection of West 12th Street and North Lamar Boulevard in Downtown Austin Texas, our adjunct Castle Hill Studio is available for rent as well as our studio spaces in the main building of our downtown location. If you are located in West Austin, our 360 location located at the corner of Westlake Drive in Davenport Village provides a number of spaces for your next event.
For rates, studio tours, and to check availability, read below for more information.
- Tour of the facility and features
- Use of the open space studio
- Sound system for iPod connection
- Onsite bathrooms
- Onsite and street parking
FEES & REQUIREMENTS:
- A signed contract and 50% of total rental fees or $100 are required to book a date
- A $75 cleaning fee; there is an additional $75 fee for each event over 8 hours
- Castle Hill accepts checks, money orders, and also credit cards.
- Cancellations – bookings will incur a cancellation fee of 50% total rental or $100, whichever is less.
BOOKINGS & RESERVATIONS:
- You can book a date with a deposit of $100 or 50% of the rental fees and a signed contract.
- When choosing a block of time for your event, the hours should include your set‐up/decorating time, your event time, and breakdown time.
CAPACITY & PARKING
- The downtown studio has 15 parking spaces adjacent to the entrance of the adjunct studio. Additional parking for events is on Baylor Street north and south of 12th Street.
- The 360 location has ample surface parking in a lot adjacent to the building.
PROP & A/V RENTALS
- Additional props are available for rent for $25/event. Props examples are mats, blankets, blocks, straps, bolsters, foam rollers and
chairs for 20 people. Projector and screen are available for an additional set up fee. Must reserve in advance.
SET-UP, BREAKDOWN, AND FOOD
- Renter is responsible for set‐up and breakdown for an event, leaving the space as you found it.
- Renter is responsible for all food drinks left in the studio. A $200 damage fee will be assigned for any damages to the
NON-PROFITS & FUNDRAISING
- For non‐profit, events we can offer a discount on listed fees. Please inquire in the form below.
Rates are subject to change for various Holidays and special events. Please contact us if you have questions.
- Minimum 2 hrs = $100
- Each additional hour = $50/hr
- Discount at 8 hrs = $360
- Discount at 16 hrs = $688