Daily Virtual Online Classes
Our instructors are leading over 20 live-streaming classes a week using Zoom.us. Grab your free basic account and meet us in the virtual world!
Book your classes online 6-days in advance up to the minute before class starts with a la carte passes or monthly no commitment memberships. A zoom meeting link will be emailed to class participants 15-30 minutes before class start time. The class will begin when your CHF instructor host starts the meeting.
Class Cancellations: If you can no longer make a class, you can cancel online or in the app before class start time. Once you advance cancel your class pass will be unused and added back to your account. Late Cancels: If you cancel and it's after the class starts, you will be marked as a late cancel and your class will not be returned to account. Please be courteous to those on a waitlist and keep your schedule updated and cancel in advance.
WANT TO JOIN US IRL? CHECK OUT OUR IN-PERSON CLASSES
Questions? Reach out to us at email@example.com
Online Class Schedule
Meet Our Instructors
Click on a photo to read a bio or to reach out to them!
- Amid Archibald
- Anne Schultz
- Brooke Howard
- Celeste Knickerbocker
- Clark Honeycutt
- Clear Hadden-Gunther
- Collette Ouseley-Moynan
- Desi Koome
- Devon Dederich
- Jeff Bowman
- Jeremy Sims
- Kate Bero
- Kelly Bach
- Mark Uridel
- Robert Reed
- Tara Penawell
- Veronika Cohen
We want your class experience at Castle Hill Fitness to be the best ever! Read these helpful hints and if you ever have questions please let us know.
BEFORE YOUR CLASS
You can pre-register for classes online or in our free Castle Hill Fitness app. Registration opens 6 days in advance and closes 1 hour before class start time. If you can’t make it, you can cancel your online reservation 1 hour or more before class start time to avoid losing a class.
TO GET THE BEST LIVE STREAM EXPERIENCE WE RECOMMEND YOU HAVE:
- a strong internet connection with computer video.
- a music playlist of your own to play (instructors in some cases are not mic'd and will have low music so you can hear them. If they have a playlist to share via Spotify we will share it in the Zoom chat).
DAY OF YOUR CLASS
- Make sure to have about 6 feet of open space around you. (not for social distance, but so you can do the moves!).
- Gather any props or prop swaps. You will get a list of recommended equipment in the class description and/or Zoom chat, and we will try to keep it basic.
- When you join the Zoom class mute yourself and set the view to "speaker" view.
- Show us your face! Set that meeting to show video so that our instructors can check your form and see those smiles.
Let your instructor know if this is your first class and/or have any limitations that may need a modification in the chat box.
- Keep a towel and water nearby.
- Bring a friend! Make a friend! Even online, this is a great community and you are a part of it!
- And most importantly...HAVE FUN!