|Dual Location Access||✔||✔||✔|
|Strength & Cardio Areas||✔||✔||✔|
|Sauna & Steam**||✔||✔||✔|
(discounted rate after that)
(discounted rate after that)
|Personal Services||discount||discount||discount + one, 60-minute massage per month|
|Special Workshops & Series||member pricing||extra 10% off||extra 10%|
|Lobby Shop Purchases||10% discount||15% discount||15% discount|
|Pricing (not incl tax)||Premier||VIP||VIP PLUS!|
|Monthly No Commitment||
|Couples & Families||Save 10% Mix & Match Levels!|
+ no enrollment
+ no enrollment
+ no enrollment
|Enrollment Fees: $149 per Person|
Small Business Gym Memberships are available. Email our Concierge at conciergeDT@castlehillfitness.com
*Must be certified to use Power Plate. Located at our downtown location.
1 Must present valid ID to receive discount. Student memberships are available for ages 14-25.
Children: We recommend a minimum age of 10 to use the gym, children under age 10 are not allowed. Children 10-13 come for free with their parents. Must be supervised at all times by their parent. Children are not allowed in pool areas.
Out-of-town Guest Passes: Members get 1 FREE guest pass per month.
Couples & Families Qualifications: Individuals living at the same address, as confirmed on I.D. or equivalent documentation.
Discounts cannot be combined.
LOCKERS AND LOCKER ROOMS
The locker rooms at Castle Hill Fitness downtown are in the heart of the building and provide all that you need to get ready for the next big thing. We provide shampoo, conditioner, and body wash in each shower area, as well as grooming toiletries on the vanity and counter spaces. Forgot your toothbrush or razor? Ask our front desk for a complimentary one! The infrared sauna is located in each of the locker rooms.
Lockers have a key lock and there are two locations of lockers - a small bay at the front of the facility and a larger bay inside each of the locker rooms. If you do not plan to shower or use the sauna the smaller frontside lockers are perfect. Pick up a key for either a front side locker or a locker inside the locker room at the front desk to secure your items for the length of your visit. We do exchange your keys as collateral for a locker key. If you have nothing of value, each classroom also has space to stow personal items.
Complimentary towel service is included with each visit. Towels at the downtown location are available in two sizes. Small sweat towels to use during your workout are stored in shelf units throughout the facility. In the locker room, you will find large bath towels and small make-up towels for showering and cleaning up after your workout. Leave your soiled towels in receptacles found around the gym and locker rooms. We launder our towels and spa linens onsite with dye-free and environmentally friendly detergents.
Enjoy access to the gym and classes with no contracts or enrollment fees with a la carte passes. These passes are good for either a number of visits or a specified time period. So even if you’re a seasonal user or just starting a workout regime, you can gain access to Castle Hill Fitness with minimal commitment.
Castle Hill Fitness downtown has two TheraSauna Far Infrared saunas, one in each of the locker rooms. There are many reasons to include the Infrared sauna in your wellness routine and in this section, we will highlight a few benefits and how to use the sauna.
Infrared sauna access is included for gym members and day passes are also available for a la carte visits.
TOP 5 REASONS TO USE THE INFRARED SAUNA
- Removes heavy metal toxins. Infrared saunas are recognized by health practitioners worldwide as an effective method to remove both chemical and heavy metal toxins from the body. The Infrared detoxifies heavy metals such as mercury, aluminum, and other environmental toxins then conventional heat or steam saunas do not remove.
- Clears cellulite debris. Saunas can help clear cellulite, water, and debris trapped in pockets beneath the skin. European beauty specialists routinely incorporate daily infrared sauna into programs to reduce cellulite.
- Helps with aches and pains. Infrared saunas can alleviate aches and pains from sprains, bursitis, rheumatism, muscle spasms, neuralgia, and hemorrhoids. They have also been shown to relieve acne, eczema, psoriasis, burns, and allergies. Note: never step in a sauna if you have a fever.
- Uses less electricity. Infrared saunas require 90% less electrical energy than conventional saunas, and no plumbing is required with a Far Infrared sauna. This supports the Castle Hill Green Initiatives.
- Train like an astronaut! NASA uses Infrared therapy to help maintain fitness levels of its astronauts in weightless environments. You will literally be training for space travel.
WHAT IS AN INFRARED SAUNA AND HOW IS IT DIFFERENT FROM A TRADITIONAL SAUNA?
As the name suggests, an infrared sauna uses Infrared radiation. Infrared is totally safe (it's actually the same type of heat hospitals use to warm newborn infants) and this type of heat penetrates more deeply into body tissues at a lower temperature than a traditional sauna. Lower ambient temperature allows the user to remain in the Infrared sauna longer without overheating. When Infrared energy enters the body it causes the body temperature to increase and body to perspire. You can relax in an Infrared sauna and it will never cause your skin to burn. Infrared heat is completely healthy and safe for all living things.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF AN INFRARED SAUNA?
In addition to the benefits listed above, when the Infrared heat penetrates your body, you will experience a refreshed mind, relaxed mood, reduction of aches and pains, improved metabolism, which leads to an overall feeling of wellness.
The initial length of recommended use is 10-15 minutes per session, gradually increasing the amount of heat and sauna time as your body adapts through repeated visits. You may set the sauna to maximum temperature setting of 140F which will make the heaters operate at full capacity most of the 10-15 minute time. If the Infrared sauna does not hit 140F during your sauna session that is not important - spending time receiving Infrared energy is what is important.
HOW TO USE THE SAUNA
- Rinse First. Please rinse off in the shower before entering the sauna.
- Grab a Towel. Towels are located right inside the locker rooms. No shoes or socks in the sauna.
- Leave Your Phone Behind. Please, no cell phone calls or audible devices in the sauna. Absolutely no recording.
- Make an Entrance. The infrared saunas are located inside each of the locker rooms. The sauna is on a timer to save energy. We recommend setting the timer before your workout so that it is pre-heated. To maintain the temperature please keep the door closed at all times.
- Enjoy! The infrared saunas are in a tight, shared space and we welcome all to sit back and relax. As you exit the room please remove all towels and belongings.
Castle Hill Fitness is a unique fitness community that is so much more than a gym. Book your tour of the facility today and we'll give you a FREE 3-day gym pass (The free 3-day trial is good for 3 consecutive days, first-time visitors & local residents only). Work out, take classes, and experience all that Castle Hill Fitness has to offer! To get started, create an account: