Austin School of Yoga: 200- Hour Yoga Teacher Training
WITH Ashley Cheng + Tracey Silverman
• Empower yourself and others to use yoga as a means of transformation
• Understand asana and movement through embodied anatomy and biomechanics
• Practice the art of self-care and hands-on assists
• Craft poses and sequences that work for you and your students
• Design meaningful experiences that bridge the pragmantic with the spiritual.
• Find clarity and confidence in your own voice and purpose, whether or not you plan to teach
2016 Austin School of Yoga Schedule at Castle Hill YogaSeptember 23rd-November 13th (no training October 7th-9th)
Meeting times: Friday 6-9pm; Saturdays and Sundays 9am-7pm
1112 N. Lamar Blvd, Austin, TX
Training Includes:• 7 weekend and 200-hours of training modules with Tracey and Ashley
• Discounted weekly yoga classes at Castle Hill Fitness during training
• 20-hour Yoga Tune Up® Integrated Embodied Anatomy module ($350 value)
• Austin School of Yoga and Yoga Tune Up® Integrated Anatomy Training Manuals
• Pair of Yoga Tune Up® Therapy Balls
Upon successful completion of the training, homework and final exam, trainees are eligible to become Hatha 200 Registered Yoga Teachers (RYT) through Yoga Alliance
Non-refundable deposit= $500 Total training cost= $3500 (payment plan option or $3200 (paid in full).
Payment plan is no more than 6 payments of $500 and must be paid off by the end of the training- Nov 13th 2016
Questions? Contact Amy@castlehillfitness.com
Join us for just the Friday Night sessions!Each Friday of the training() join Ashley, Tracey, and the trainees in 90 minutes of intensive learning and movement. Each class consists of ceremony, asana and pranayama (breath work). Click here to enroll.
$20 for non-member;
$15 CHF members
no class October 7 or October 21