Centrally located at the intersection of West 12th Street and North Lamar Boulevard in Downtown Austin Texas, our adjunct Castle Hill Studio is the newest addition to our 20,000 sq. ft. of energizing activities. A fully outfitted, 1,500 sq. ft. open space, the Studio features superb acoustics, a state-of-the-art sound system, free wireless high-speed Internet access, infrared heaters, ballet bars, spacious grounds with ample parking, and plenty of natural light. In addition to our weekly schedule of yoga and movement classes, the Studio currently hosts one- and two-day workshops, class series, immersion programs, and community events.
The space is currently available for rent. For rates, studio tours and availability, read below for more information.
Rental of the Studio
1002 W. 12th Street
Austin, TX 78703
Rental Request Form
- Tour of the facility and features
- Use of 1,500 sq ft open space studio
- Sound system for iPod connection’
- Wifi internet access
- Infrared heaters
- Onsite bathrooms
- Onsite and street parking
- A signed contract and 50% of total rental fees or $100 are required to book a date
- A $75 cleaning fee; there is an additional $75 fee for each event over 8 hours
- Castle Hill accepts checks, money orders, and also credit cards.
- Cancellations – bookings will incur a cancellation fee of 50% total rental or $100, whichever is less.
- You can book a date with a deposit of $100 or 50% of the rental fees and a signed contract.
- When choosing a block of time for your event, the hours should include your set‐up/decorating time, your event time, and breakdown time.
- The Studio has 15 parking spaces adjacent to the entrance. Additional parking for events is on Baylor Street north and south of 12th Street.
- Yoga props are available for rent for $25/event: props include – mats, blankets, blocks, straps, bolsters, foam rollers and chairs for 20 people. Must reserve in advance.
- Renter is responsible for set‐up and breakdown for an event, leaving the space as you found it.
- Renter is responsible for all food and drink left in the studio. A $200 damage fee will be assigned for any damages to the facility.
- For non‐profit events we offer a 30% discount on listed fees.
- Minimum 2 hrs = $100
- Each additional hour = $50/hr
- Discount at 8 hrs = $360
- Discount at 16 hrs = $688
Contact Amy (email@example.com) for long term weekly or monthly rentals.