In order to minimize the risk of disease transmission as well as extend the life of our equipment, participants in the fitness center are required to abide by the following while working out:
- Patrons must wear appropriate attire at all times. Offensive, suggestive, or overly revealing attire is unacceptable.
- Patrons must wear shoes with a closed toe and closed heel.
Clothing that is not allowed while exercising:
- Garments with belts, metal rivets, or exposed zippers.
- Excessively loose clothing – this type could get caught in equipment.
- Street clothing materials, such as denim, canvas, or military fatigues can compromise safety and are prohibited.
- Dark-soled shoes that mar the floors, boots, dress shoes, open toes, sandals, or flip flops are prohibited
*Dress code parameters may be adjusted to accommodate certain class formats that require no shoes (Barre, Yoga, Pilates) – Going barefoot is only appropriate during those classes and studios.
Appropriateness of the clothing will be held to the discretion of Castle Hill administrative staff. If clients do NOT adhere to the dress code, they will be asked to change or to leave for the day.