Fitness classes in the water provide multiple benefits to any fitness level at any stage in life. Water classes build stamina, strength, and cardiovascular fitness while being low impact. Some classes incorporate props to provide greater resistance in the water. Exercises in the water are easy to modify, but you might not realize how tough it is until your feet get back on land! Recommended attire for a water class is a full coverage one-piece swim suit and water shoes.
Browse our different class types below:
Find your fitness in the water with this fast-paced cardio class set to upbeat music. Low-impact & easy on joints, but not for the faint at heart!
This strength building workout uses the water for resistance & pool props like foam weights, paddles, & noodles to add extra spice! Low impact, but an effective, fun workout.
This weekend water class rotates instructors & workouts. One week might use pool props another might be strictly cardio, either way is a great way to start your Saturday!
This is not your average water class. High intensity interval training meets swim drills and pool props in a variety of stations. While low impact, this class will provide a fast and fun cardio workout - come ready to work hard!
- Parents must stay onsite at CHF360 during swim lessons.
- Parents must be available to take their children to the restroom during lessons if necessary.
- Please no food on the pool deck, hot tub, or sauna areas.
WHAT TO WEAR & BRING TO A LESSON
- A bathing suit is required in the swimming pool, hot tub, sauna and steam areas.
- Female swim students are asked to wear one-piece swim suits.
- Goggles that do not cover the nose are highly recommended.
- Swim cap or pony tail is suggested for long hair.
- Fins and other equipment may be suggested by your instructor.
There are two areas for changing clothes – 2 private bathrooms upstairs and the locker rooms on the main floor.
- In the locker rooms, children age 4 and over must change in the room of their gender with a parent/guardian.
- Children age 13 and under must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times in the locker rooms.
- No running on the pool deck.
- No horseplay, jumping or diving is allowed in the pool or wet areas.
- In the event of lightning or thunder in the vicinity of CHF360, the pool, and wet areas (hot tub, steam and saunas) will be cleared for a minimum of 15 minutes from the last strike.
- Children age 13 and under are not allowed in the pool or hot tub unless accompanied by a CHF360 swim instructor. Parents may not take their child into the water with them.