Class Reservation Policy
Avoid getting late cancelled! Check in with the front desk before you enter class! Cancel your class reservation 4 hours or more before class start time to avoid a cancellation fee (see no shows/late cancels)
- Reservation – payment or an active membership is required to reserve your spot in a class online or through the app. You can reserve online or on the app for classes two days in advance. The sooner you reserve for a class the more likely you are to get a spot. Walk-ins are available on a first come basis. Read more about our recent reservation policy change...
- Cancellation – you may cancel your reservation online or in the MindBody Connect App without penalty up to 4 hours prior to class start; once you advance cancel your class pass will be unused and added back to your account for future use. Customer Service staff will not be able to early cancel your class reservation for you.
- Arrivals/Late Arrivals – You must make every effort to arrive early and check in at the front desk for class. If you do not get checked in by the class start time you risk being accidentally charged a no-show fee or have your spot given to someone who is waiting.
- Be on time. Anyone who has not arrived by class start time to a fully reserved class without prior notice will have their spot given to a waiting list client. If you are delayed, let our front desk know immediately so your spot can stay reserved. CALL (512) 478-4567. If you don’t get a hold of us hit redial and keep trying until you do – we want you to make your class.
- No Show/Late Cancels – Cancellations within 4 hours of the class start time or no shows will incur the following:
- Monthly Membership holders: $8
- Drop-in clients: Single Class pass or the reduction of one class from a non-member class package
- Waitlist – For classes that are fully reserved you can put yourself on the online waitlist.
Waitlist clients will be added in the order they signed up to the class list. Find your position on the waitlist in your personal profile schedule. (www.castlehillfitness.com/online)
The earlier you sign up on a waitlist the better your chances of getting in a class.
If a space opens up you will receive an email and/or text to confirm the class, so please make sure your email notifications are on.
When notified you have been added on to a class list you will have the option to decline. If you cannot attend then cancelling your spot will allow the next person on the list to be added, notified, and given an option to confirm and so on. If you do not do anything and don’t attend class you may be charged a no show fee.
Still on the waitlist the day of class? We recommend that you come ready to take class as there is a chance of someone no showing and spaces opening up at class start time. Please visit our front desk to check your status.