Swimming in Austin, Texas is year-round activity at our indoor heated pool. The pool at Castle Hill 360 is included in all membership levels and open to for day passes purchased a la carte. Swimming is a low-impact cardiovascular exercise that is enjoyed by all ages. The pool at Castle Hill Fitness is sanitized with bromine and heated for year-round enjoyment and use. Castle Hill Fitness offers private swim lessons for kids, adults, and triathletes as well as offer Aqua Fitness Classes as part of our weekly fitness class schedule. We want to make the time you and your swimmer spend with us safe and fun. Keep reading to learn more about our water fitness programs.
Before you begin: review our pool guidelines, policies, and tips here.
Our Castle Hill Fitness swim coaches have taught all ages from 3 to 100 how to swim safely. Whether you have a new swimmer ready to learn or an experienced swimmer looking to refine their technique, our coaches are ready to jump in to help them meet their goal! Ages 3+ are welcome. Triathlon specific lessons are available as well. Triathlon swim lessons are perfect for those who want to improve technique, get training workouts, and/or increase speed in the water.
SWIM COACHING FOR TRIATHLON
PRIVATE COACHING TO IMPROVE TECHNIQUE & SPEED. Whether you are new to the sport of triathlon or are looking to improve the swim portion of your race, Linda has the experience to get you to your goal.
Triathlon specific lessons are perfect for those who want to improve technique, get training workouts, and/or increase speed in the water.
SWIM COACHING PRICING
Considering swim lessons for yourself or your little guppy?
JUMP IN ON THIS DEAL!
Buy 4, 30-minute lessons, get 1 lesson free.
One package per client, expires 2 months from date of purchase.
Special Swim Package Pricing:
$212 members (regularly $265)
$240 non-members (regularly $300)
Swim lessons are conducted in our heated pool at our 360 location.
Questions or Ready to Book? Contact our swim coach, Linda Bramblett, at email@example.com
MEET COACH LINDA
Linda Bramblett is no fish out of water. After coaching high school swim teams in Virginia, Linda landed a coaching position in a top Gold Medal USA swim program in Texas. Linda has been a USA Swim Coach, led Red Cross Water Safety Instructor courses for swim coaches and pool operators. She loves seeing her clients young and old reach their goals.
Castle Hill Fitness 360 uses bromine instead of chlorine to sanitize the water in the pool and hot tub. Bromine is very similar to chlorine in that it kills bacteria and harmful contaminants. The advantages of using bromine instead of chlorine are plenty: Bromine produces less chemical smell than chlorine. Bromine is better for sensitive skin than chlorine. Bromine also interacts with water in a different way than chlorine allowing fewer bromine chemicals to be used to sanitize the pool water. Bromine is also more stable than chlorine in warm water – which is crucial in a heated pool.
Finally, swimming is not the only thing you can do in the water! Fitness classes in the water provide multiple benefits to any fitness level at any stage in life. Water classes build stamina, strength, and cardiovascular fitness while being low impact. Some classes incorporate props to provide greater resistance in the water. Exercises in the water are easy to modify, but you might not realize how tough it is until your feet get back on land! Recommended attire for a water class is a full coverage one-piece swimsuit and water shoes.
POOL & WET AREA GUIDELINES
- Parents must stay onsite at CHF360 during swim lessons.
- Parents must be available to take their children to the restroom during lessons if necessary.
- Please, no food on the pool deck, hot tub, or sauna areas.
WHAT TO WEAR & BRING
- A bathing suit is required in the swimming pool, hot tub, sauna, and steam areas.
- Female swim students are asked to wear one-piece swimsuits.
- Goggles that do not cover the nose are highly recommended.
- Swim cap or ponytail is suggested for long hair.
- Fins and other equipment may be suggested by your instructor.
There are two areas for changing clothes – 2 private bathrooms upstairs and the locker rooms on the main floor.
- In the locker rooms, children age 4 and over must change in the room of their gender with a parent/guardian.
- Children age 13 and under must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times in the locker rooms.
- No running on the pool deck.
- No horseplay, jumping or diving is allowed in the pool or wet areas.
- In the event of lightning or thunder in the vicinity of CHF360, the pool, and wet areas (hot tub, steam, and saunas) will be cleared for a minimum of 15 minutes from the last strike.
- Children age 13 and under are not allowed in the pool or hot tub unless accompanied by a CHF360 swim instructor. Parents may not take their child into the water with them.
BACK TO TOP