In-Person Pod Classes
Introducing the next big thing for Fall at Castle Hill Fitness...In-person pod small group classes. We are going beyond just spacing you 6 feet apart! Each classroom has a dedicated air purifier that is NASA-certified. Each class participant will have a dedicated partitioned workout space and all the clean, sanitized equipment needed for the class.
In-Person Pod classes are limited to just 4-6 participants. Keep scrolling to view the 360 location schedule.
Booking & Cancellation Policy: Booking opens 6 days in advance. Cancel online or in the app up to 4-hours before class start time. Due to the extremely small class size, no-shows and late cancels will incur a fee of one pod class or $20.
WE ALSO OFFER OVER 60 ONLINE CLASSES A WEEK!
In-Person Pod Class Schedule
Meet Our Instructors
Click on a photo to read a bio or to reach out to them!
- Ali Granryd
- Amid Archibald
- Brooke HowardOn-Site
- Gillian Barksdale
- Hilary ChungOn-Site
- Keith KohanekOn-Site
- Laurie Rourke-KorpiOn-Site
- Mark Brown
- Melissa Swerdfeger
- Michele Melkerson-GranrydOn-Site
- Robert ReedOn-Site
- Sara GaronzikOn-Site
- Stephanie Wright
- Veera Korjala
We want your class experience at Castle Hill Fitness to be the best ever! Read these helpful hints and if you ever have questions please let us know.
BEFORE YOUR CLASS
You can pre-register for classes online or in our free Castle Hill Fitness app. Registration opens 6 days in advance. If you can’t make it you can cancel your online reservation 4 hours or more before class start time.
DAY OF YOUR CLASS
We are serious about minimizing exposure to the Coronavirus in our clubs. To that end:
- Bring your mask. Wear your mask in class. We suggest bringing 2 masks so that you have a fresh one available.
- If this is your first time back to the gym, please read and sign our Protect the Castle agreement.
- Upon arrival, you will have a contactless temperature reading taken and will be asked if you have experienced any of the symptoms for COVID-19.
- Keep a towel and water nearby.
- Bring a friend! Make a friend! This is a great community and you are a part of it!
- And most importantly...HAVE FUN!