If you are looking for a variety of fitness classes in West Austin, we have you covered! Our 360 location at 360 & Westlake Drive has over 50 different workouts each week so you never get bored with your current fitness routine. Choose from Dance fitness, Pilates equipment classes, Spin, Barre, Mamastrong, Tai Chi, Water Fitness, and Yoga for all levels of fitness.
Looking for even more workout options? Check out our Downtown location where our group programs give you over 50 different workouts. Book your classes online 48-hours in advance with a la carte passes or monthly no commitment memberships.
Online booking for classes opens 48-hours before the start of a class. View class reservation policy.
READ MORE ABOUT THE VARIOUS CLASS TYPES AT CASTLE HILL FITNESS 360:
MEET OUR 360 CLASS INSTRUCTORS:
- Ali Granryd
- Angie Knight
- Bryan Lepley
- Celeste Knickerbocker
- Clark Honeycutt
- Danny Brooks
- Erica Vetra
- Erin Feil
- Jeff Bowman
- Jeremy Sims
- Julie Williams
- Kori Jones
- Laurie Rourke-Korpi
- Lucy Jordan
- Melissa Lipko
- Michele Melkerson-Granryd
- Stephanie Landry
- Summer GreenleesBOOK
- Tonja Hancock
- Veera Korjala
We want your class experience at Castle Hill Fitness to be the best ever! Read these helpful hints and if you ever have questions please let us know.
BEFORE YOUR CLASS
You can pre-register for classes online or in our Castle Hill Fitness app. Registration opens 48 hours in advance. If you can’t make it you can cancel your online reservation 4 hours or more before class start time to avoid a cancellation fee. Read our reservation policy.
DAY OF YOUR CLASS
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of class to allow time to visit the restroom and get set up in the studio.
- Check in at the front desk before class.
- Allow classes or private lessons ahead of your class to exit before entering a studio space. There are waiting areas by each studio.
- Late to class? Look for a “Class in Session” sign letting
you know entrance is no longer permitted. Late arrivals are at the instructor’s discretion and will vary between classes.
Let your instructor know if this is your first class and/or have any limitations that may need a modification.
- Towels and water stations are available throughout the building.
- Bring a friend! Make a friend! This is a great community and you are a part of it!
- And most importantly...HAVE FUN!