Amenities included with membership:
- Reverse osmosis purified chilled water
Reverse osmosis purified water
- Reverse osmosis works by using pressure to force a solution through a membrane, retaining the solute on one side and allowing the pure solvent to pass to the other side
- Reverse osmosis water has the least amount of impurities of any filter system, which is ideal for individuals with allergies or sensitivities to potentially harmful or foul-tasting tap water.
- We have several dispensers around the gym for your convenience!
- Luxury shower stalls & showerheads
- Infrared Sauna
- Free workout towel serviceLetter from Founder Paolo Minissi
As a former member of the downtown YMCA I have always enjoyed their towel service. Let's face it: in a gym you are going to get sweaty and you are going to need to take a shower. For that you will need to have a towel available. I actually do not understand how gyms can operate without towel service! I now own and operate Castle Hill Fitness at 12th and Lamar, and we offer FREE towel service for both workout towels (small to wipe off sweat and equipment) and shower towels. Why is this advantageous to all:
- Towel service helps membership retention: it is one of those ways to show "we care" for clients, and facilitate their workout by removing obstacles.
- Ecologically speaking, gym towels are more friendly than member towels. Why is that? For one we use only biodegradable cleaning products and as such control the chemical content in the gym... this should be as low as possible! For two, our high efficiency commercial washer and dryer use a lot less energy and water per towel than home washer and dryers.
- Lack of towels, and especially workout towels, will make the gym dirtier for the users! How can you wipe your piece of equipment down if there are no towels, and no environmentally friendly products to do it with? We provide a blend of lavender and tea tree essential oils in water to clean the equipment and keep things smelling naturally fresh.
- All the above are indeed considerable costs to the gym, but truly a small fraction of operating costs... so, how many members can we or the YMCA afford to lose to offset the cost of towel service? At Castle Hill we believe in losing ZERO members over petty cash! :)
- Free use of quality lockers
- Free oversized bath towel service
- Complimentary quality products including: shampoo, shower gel, aloevera gel, body scrub, shaving lotion, disposable razors, hand & body lotion, mouthwash, toothbrushes, deodorant, Q-tips and feminine products
- Make up Mirrors and Hair Dryers
- Discount on merchandise + personal services
- Locked membership rate for as long as you stay a member